Essential Resources for Nonprofit Leaders

Image by: Pixabay

I'm here to help individuals like you find the resources needed to overcome barriers and thrive in your nonprofit job search or employment. Additionally, I aim to support nonprofit organizations or businesses driving social change through my blog, i work nonprofit.

This month, I’m seeking recommendations for nonprofit management books, resources, podcasts, videos, or e-guides that have made a significant impact on your nonprofit career.

Here are the areas I'm focusing on:

1️⃣ Finance
2️⃣ Human Resources
3️⃣ Fundraising
4️⃣ Marketing
5️⃣ Change Management and more!

Although I have a reliable list of go-to resources, I'm always eager to broaden my knowledge and enhance my leadership skills. I also want to share the best recommendations with my blog readers and community. 


I firmly believe that "leaders never stop learning, not even in the nonprofit sector." 

On my blog, I feature a support resource section listing various tools to aid your work. I also highlight different resources across my social media platforms. Below is a snapshot of resources available online that can kickstart the conversation and help gather more suggestions to share with others in the field.

Recommended Resources:
Books:

  •   "Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations" by Charles K. Coe
  •   "The Talent Development Platform: Putting People First in Social Change Organizations"
  •     by Heather Carpenter and Tera Qualls
  •   "Fundraising for Social Change" by Kim Klein
  •   "Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die" by Chip Heath and Dan Heath
Podcasts:
  •   "Nonprofit Leadership Podcast"
  •   "Tiny Spark"
  •   "Fundraising is Beautiful"
Videos:
  •  TED Talks on nonprofit topics
  •  YouTube channels like Nonprofit Hub and Charity: Water
E-Guides:
  •  GuideStar Nonprofit Resources
  •  Nonprofit Finance Fund E-Guides

Send your own suggestions my way! Let’s continue growing and making a bigger impact together. Your insights and recommendations are invaluable as we all strive to enhance our skills and drive meaningful change. Together, we can build a robust collection of resources that will empower nonprofit leaders and organizations to reach new heights.


If you have any standout books, resources, podcasts, videos, or e-guides that have significantly influenced your nonprofit journey, please share them with me. Your contributions will not only enrich the "i work nonprofit" community but also help others in their quest for knowledge and growth.


Let’s keep learning, growing, and making a difference together!


Share:
© i work nonprofit | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig