SPOTLIGHT: Learn To Raise (Even) More Money From 55+ experts At The 2nd Raise More Together Summit!

 







Logo Image by Out In The Boons 

Recently, I let you know about the Raise More Together Summit, which kicks off in just a few days. As more details come out, this event just keeps getting better and better - you won’t want to miss it!


I can’t wait for you to hear from the amazing experts being featured and learn the best strategies to raise the MOST amount of money from a loyal base of donors. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: it’s going to be sooo good!


I’ll be teaching on January 29th about "Creative Outreach Marketing Tactics" for your next fundraising campaign.


You’ll also hear from some of my friends, including:



These presentations are totally free to you for the first 24-hours as long as you’re registered


You can also get your hands on the VIP All-Access pass for a reduced price right now. Use the code: RAISEMORE40.


I can’t wait to see you at the summit and to hear your favorite takeaways.


Click here to grab your free ticket! 👉https://www.outintheboons.me/virtual-summit


I can’t wait to see you at the summit and to hear your favorite takeaways!


I'll connect with you soon.

Share:
© i work nonprofit | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig