SPOTLIGHT: Learn To Raise More Money From 40+ experts At The Raise More Together Summit!


Logo Image by Out In The Boons 



Did you know that I have yet to meet someone who thought, “When I grow up, I want to be a fundraiser!” It just doesn’t exist. 


I can testify! As a nonprofit professional, fundraising was never, what i like to call, "my thing." I was more into the administrative, resource, and marketing side of a nonprofit. For me, it is easier to apply these skills to help a fundraising department of an organization i work for to achieve their goals.


Yet, whether I like it or not, fundraising is a vital part of making a nonprofit thrive. 


That’s why I’m so excited to tell you about the Raise More Together Virtual Fundraising Summit. The goal for this summit is different than most. Its focus is specifically for nonprofit professionals, like you, who have fundraising responsibilities at your organization. It's a time for you to  learn, connect, and grow your professional support network on-line with other fundraising professionals. 


For 3 days, August 4-6th, I’ll be joining 40+ fundraising experts who have found ways to raise money without the stress and worry of feeling like all you do is ask for money. You’ll hear about everything from: how to find new board members, writing copy that converts donations, and how to navigate the tech for your upcoming virtual event. 


For example, I’m going to be talking all about text message marketing and how, as a fundraiser, you can incorporate that into your next fundraising campaign!


You’ll also hear from some of my friends, including:

  • Jess Campbell from Out In The Boons (she is also the person organizing this amazing 3-day virtual summit for you. Thank you Jess! You are the best!)

  • Rachel Bearbower from Small Shop Strategies

  • Jasmine Fain from ENPWR U

  • And a whole lot more!


The best part? It’s totally free! 


There’s more I’d love to tell you about this summit, but I’ll let you check out all the details for yourself below:


I can’t wait to see you at the summit and to hear your favorite takeaways!



I'll connect with you soon.



Share:
© i work nonprofit | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig