![]() |
| Logo Image by: Boca Recovery Center |
When I started my social platform, i work nonprofit, I wanted it to serve as a place not only for nonprofit career advice and inspiration but also to share support resources.
Now, when I say support resources, I mean SUPPORT resources. To clarify, I have a section on my website: iworknonprofit.com where I list various resources such as mental health services.
I thought it was key to have these resources on my website in the event a nonprofit job seeker or professional needs access to mental health information.
With this said, for this month's blog post, I am highlighting Boca Recovery Center. It's a free web resource that provides information about addiction, pregnancy, eating disorders, and mental health issues.
Nearly a quarter of American adults in 2020 had a form of mental illness, with mood and anxiety disorders being some of the most common. Depression and addiction commonly co-occur, and each condition can complicate the other.
Boca's content team collaborated with their medical staff to create a comprehensive depression and addiction resource guide. Please take a look:
As the seasons start changing or life challenges start to get increasingly in our way, it can affect our mood. If you know someone that can benefit from accessing this comprehensive depression and addiction guide, please share it with them.
Need more resources, check out the "SUPPORT" page on my website.
